Overland Plumbing NT is a CAL Accredited company that has managed plumbing works on numerous projects in Victoria and the Northern Territory. Overland Plumbing NT provides:
- Development of plumbing program and schedules
- Implementation of safety management system
- Coordination with Authorities: government and local
- Procurement of all labour and materials
- Thorough administrative support
- Efficient job costing
- Maintainance of a good team work ethic and environment
DHA Housing (2012 - Present)
- Plumbing works for domestic new builds.
- DHA homes to specification at Bellamack and Muirhead.
- Hot and cold reticulation, under slab including electrical lead in, fit off and installation of solar HWS.
Power and Water Katherine Powerstation Upgrade (2012)
- Installation of ductile iron stormwater system, including flame traps, to service transformer bunds.
- Strict adherance to clients OHSE management system.
- Installation of oil and water separator including pumps and rising main.
- Design and construction of outfall.
Rio Tinto Major Projects
Ranger Mine Ablutions Blocks and Change Facilities - Exploration Decline Box Cut (2012)
- Principle contractor operating within ERA mine site under Overland Plumbing NT OHSE Management System and Prequalification.
- Coordination of all trades involved in landing of prefabricated buildings.
- Connection of services; all plumbing and electrical works.
- Installation of Fire service.
- Management of backflow prevention.
- Design and construction of concrete walkways and walkway covering structures.
- Installation of stormwater system.
Downer EDI Engineering / Hatch Engineering
Ranger Mine - Brine Concentrator Facilities (2012)
- Plumbing works for site facilitiesincluding crib rooms, ablutions blocks and offices.
- Underground drainage and all above ground plumbing including holding tanks and pump out.
Territory Alliance - SIHIP (2010 - 2012)
Over $4 million of Plumbing works for Indiginous Housing new builds and refurbishments in the following locations:
- 110 new builds.
- 114 refurbishments.
- 14 knock down rebuilds.
- 90 new builds.
- 67 refurbishments.
- 11 knock down rebuilds.
- 43 new builds
- All connections to PWC infrastructure including live sewer cut ins and water main tap ins.
- All underground and above ground plumbing.
- Installation of septic systems.
- Involvement with Indigenous training schemes.
- Installation of solar hot water units.
Catholic Education Projects (2010 - 2011)
Plumbing and mechanical services at the following locations:
- Port Keats Catholic School
- St Johns Catholic College
- Warmun Catholic School
- Nyuiu Catholic School (Bathurst Island)
- commercial kitchen installation including grease trap.
- Split system air conditioning and chill/cool rooms.
- All plumbing works.
- Oncology unit at RDH including hospital grade fitout and over 150 core drill penetrations.
- conversion of 12 room accomodation block to 24 rooms.
- Tenant Creek Hospital Renal ward upgrade.
DCI - BER Stimulus Projects (2009 - 2011)
- Alice Springs Schools Project: Kintore, Nyirripi, Harts Range, Yuelamu, Arlparra, Alpurrulam and Ampilatwatja
- Alawa Primary School, including Fire services.
- Katherine School
- Arnhem Land regional BER stimulus including plumbing and gas for school upgrades at Gapuwiyak, Millingimbi and Ramingining.
Government Intervention Community Clean Up Program (2007 - 2008)
Team of 15 plumbers worked across the Territory in over 25 communities for 18 months.Wildgeese Builders.
Victorian Project History (2001 - 2007)
Preferred plumbing contractor for the following clients:
- New Builds for : Metricon Homes, AV Jennings, Burbank Homes, Mega Homes and Simmonds Homes.
- Don Small Goods: Industrial maintenance.
- Toyota Australia: Maintenance contract.
- Toll Transport: New works and maintenance.